A pre-owned vehicle from Pappas Toyota isn’t an ordinary used car. After passing a rigorous inspection and reconditioning process, it’s added to our lot with Pappas Premium, a nationwide 2-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, One Year of Tire Hazard Protection, and more!
2 Year/100K Warranty
- Nationwide Coverage – Includes Continental US and Canada
- Extended Repair Support -Pappas Protection corporate credit card will cover out-of-state repairs when you are unable to repair your vehicle at Pappas Toyota.
- $200 Deductible -A $200 per visit deductible will apply.
- Rental Reimbursement -We will provide car rental coverage when your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight.
- Gasoline engine: Cylinder block, crankshaft, rod and main bearings, cam bearings, expansion plugs, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, camshaft, cam tower, lifters, cylinder head, valves and guides, valve springs, rocker arms, pushrods, timing chain housing, timing chain and sprockets, timing belts and pulleys, timing belt tensioner, intake and exhaust manifolds, flywheel, balance shaft, harmonic balancer and retainer bolt, crankshaft pulley, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump and pressure relief valve, engine oil cooler hoses, oil filter adapter/housing, engine oil sending unit, engine mounts, water pump, temperature sending unit, thermostat and housing, fuel supply pump, vacuum pump, dipstick and tube, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Turbocharged/Supercharged/Enhanced Engines: All of the above listed parts or equivalent plus turbocharger, waste gate controller, intercooler, hard lines, compressor, clutch and pulley, bypass valve, injection pump, lines and nozzles.
- Automatic: Case and all internal lubricated parts including: oil pump, valve body, torque converter, vacuum modulator, governor, main shaft, clutches, bands, drums, gear sets, bearings, bushings, sealing rings, TV cable, solenoids and electronic shift control unit, transmission mounts, cooler, cooler hoses and hard lines, dipstick and tube, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Manual: Case and all internal lubricated parts including main shaft, gear sets, shift forks, synchronizers, bearings, bushings, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Transfer Case (4×4 vehicles): Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, mounts, fasteners for the components listed above, electronic and vacuum engagement components.
Front Wheel Drive
Final drive house, and all internal parts including: carrier case, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, axle shafts, universal joints, front hub bearings, locking hub assemblies (4×4), drive shaft support, rear axle hub bearings, fasteners for the components listed above.
Rear Wheel Drive
Drive axle housing, and all internal lubricated parts including: carrier case, gear sets, bearings, bushings, limited slip clutch pack, axle shafts, hub bearings, propeller shafts, universal joints, drive shaft support, front axle hub bearings, fasteners for the components listed above.
NOTE: For complete information regarding specific details, limitations and responsibilities, refer to the Pappas Protection Limited Powertrain Warranty.Extendible Protection – You may purchase a service contract that provides coverage of components not covered by the Limited Powertrain Warranty. A variety of time and mileage plans are available that allow you to tailor a plan to your vehicle and driving needs.
- 24/7 Coverage
- Roadside Assistance Benefits
- Towing Service
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Battery Service
- Lock-Out Assistance
- Gasoline, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
$1,000 Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement– If a covered vehicle is disabled due to covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency travel expenses such as airline tickets, hotels, meals, and car rental. (Not available in California).
1 Year Tire Protection
We will pay to repair or replace a damaged tire, if the damage is caused by a road hazard. Road hazard is defined as debris on the road surface or road surface condition such as potholes, cracks and breaks. Coverage remains in effect for one year. During this one-year coverage period, should the tire wear reach 3/32”, the Tire Hazard Protection will be void. Tire replacement reimbursement is prorated based on tire wear.
That’s Pappas Premium from St. Louis’ #1 Toyota Dealership.
When it comes to protecting you and your used vehicle, Pappas Toyota Leads The Way!