2020 Toyota Camry MPG
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an attractive sedan for St. Peters commuters. Not only does it have excellent handling on busy roads, but it also comes with an impressive fuel economy rating and two performance-packed engine options. The Toyota Camry MPG varies depending on the engine drivers choose, but the base Camry engine has an EPA-estimated rating of 34 MPG* combined. Drivers can also opt for the Toyota Camry Hybrid, which gets up to 52 MPG* combined. Learn more about the Toyota Camry MPG and Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG with Pappas Toyota below, then contact us when you’re ready to schedule a time for a test drive.
Toyota Camry Engine Options
There are multiple ways to customize your Toyota Camry so it fits your St. Charles lifestyle and your needs. Choose from multiple color options, 12 trim levels, and two engine options to build a Camry that’s uniquely your own. Drivers who want to optimize fuel economy will favor the 2.5L Camry engine, but even if you opt for the powerful 3.5L DOHC engine, you can expect great performance and competitive Toyota Camry MPG. See the Camry engine fuel economy ratings below:
- The 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection engine provides 29 City/41 Highway/34 Combined MPG*.
- The 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve D-4S Dual Injection engine provides 22 City/32 Highway/26 Combined MPG*.
- Drivers who choose the Toyota Camry Hybrid model will receive a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection engine. The Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG is 51 City/53 Highway/52 Combined MPG*.
Toyota Camry Performance Features
Performance enhancing features and thoughtful design allows Wentzville drivers to optimize their commutes and save on fuel. These features include:
- MacPherson strut front suspension with multilink rear suspension help improve handling as you drive through O'Fallon.
- The Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission is built with lightweight materials for better fuel economy without compromising quality.
- A 3-mode drive switch allows drivers to choose between the ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize their Toyota Camry MPG during their errands.
See the 2020 Toyota Camry at Pappas Toyota
The Toyota Camry MPG and the Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG allows St. Peters drivers to spend more time on the road and less money at the gas station. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Camry features and interior in our online model showroom, then contact our finance center to learn more about the Toyota Camry price and configurations.
Learn More at Pappas Toyota
The Toyota Highlander is one of the largest SUVs in the Toyota family with an abundance of cargo room and seating for eight people. This makes the Toyota Highlander a popular option for St. Peters drivers who have large families or need extra space for their equipment. Explore the 2021 Toyota Highlander interior dimensions and colors…
The 2020 Toyota Camry is an attractive sedan for St. Peters commuters. Not only does it have excellent handling on busy roads, but it also comes with an impressive fuel economy rating and two performance-packed engine options. The Toyota Camry MPG varies depending on the engine drivers choose, but the base Camry engine has an…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews are all about capability, highlighting how this rugged SUV is primed to hit the St. Charles roads and beyond thanks to superior standard safety technology and off-road readiness. Learn more about the new RAV4 and find yours at Pappas Toyota today! Learn More View RAV4 Inventory Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews…