2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews are all about capability, highlighting how this rugged SUV is primed to hit the St. Charles roads and beyond thanks to superior standard safety technology and off-road readiness. Learn more about the new RAV4 and find yours at Pappas Toyota today!
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
The RAV4 is a proven favorite in Wentzville for its commitment to quality, modern amenities, and overall driving fun. These Cars.com Toyota RAV4 customer reviews echo these same positive sentiments:
- “I turned in my 2017 Rav and found the 2020 to be totally redesigned. It’s comfortable and better on gas.” by Linda JP from Central Square, NY
- “This is the best Toyota we have ever owned/leased. Toyota has really thought about what an owner needs to have an enjoyable driving experience. The comfort level of this car is the best we have ever experienced.” Dave R. from Midland, Michigan
- “The 2020 Toyota Rav4 XLE is top-notch! I love the increased interior space, all the new safety features (especially BSM), and the overall performance of my vehicle. I chose the white exterior, tan interior and she is a beauty!” by VHERRIN3 from Raleigh, NC
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
When a new Toyota SUV wins raves amongst critics and consumers alike, you know you’ve found a true winner. Professional Toyota RAV4 reviews call out this model’s safe yet exhilarating performance with ample seating and cargo space, making it a surefire pick in O'Fallon.
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also note that drivers will enjoy the comfortable ride and handling of the 2020 RAV4, as well as the generous amount of legroom in both the front and rear seats. The “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds hasn’t spent a lot of time off-roading, “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
At Pappas Toyota, we already know the RAV4 races past the competition, and critics agree, citing how Toyota goes above and beyond to leave others in this segment in the dust:
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Pappas Toyota
Ultimately, the most important Toyota RAV4 consumer review is yours, so visit us in person to get behind the wheel of this powerful and stylish SUV! We make it easy and affordable to bring home a new RAV4 in St. Peters, thanks to our extensive inventory, knowledgeable sales team, and exciting new vehicle specials!
More from Pappas Toyota
The Toyota RAV4 is a popular family SUV due to its versatile interior and powerful performance capabilities. With a suite of interior features that will keep the driver and their passengers connected and comfortable, the Toyota RAV4 is ideal for commuting in St. Peters or for your weekend adventures. Additionally, the Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions…
St. Peters drivers who are looking for a reliable sedan for their daily commute will love the 2021 Toyota Camry for sale. Not only does it come well-appointed with performance and technology features, but it also has a low starting price that makes it a budget-friendly option for many St. Charles families. How much is a…
The 2021 Toyota Tacoma is a mid-size pickup that’s perfect for your St. Peters commute and your smaller towing jobs. With six trim levels to choose from, you’ll be sure to find a Toyota Tacoma Access Cab or a Toyota Tacoma Double Cab that’s perfect for you. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Tacoma trim…